Debt Recovery

If you are owed monies let A C Dunstan Lawyers assist you in recovering it whether it be by:

  • Forwarding a formal Letter of Demand to a debtor.
  • Commencing proceedings in a Court by way of Claim through to hearing and/or Settlement of Claim.
  • Issuing Creditor’s Statutory Demand for payment of debt against a company with respect to a “genuine dispute” for which no Judgment has been obtained against a debtor.


If the debt is not paid by the debtor and you are successful in obtaining a Judgment we at A C Dunstan Lawyers can assist in enforcing of the Judgment by:

  • Issuing a Writ of Execution against property of the debtor.
  • Issuing a Writ and registering it against real property of the debtor.
  • Issuing a Garnishee Order against the debtor’s bank account or through the debtor’s employer.
  • Issuing an Examination Notice to the debtor to provide personal financial information.
  • Issuing an serving a Bankruptcy Notice on the debtor for the Judgment amount.
  • Winding up a company in respect to the Creditor’s Statutory Demand for which a Judgment has been obtained against the debtor.