Civil/Commercial Claims and Disputes

What should I do if I receive a claim or demand?

If you receive any form of claim or demand then you should seek immediate advice as your failure to take action could be extremely detrimental to you. Therefore should you receive any claim or demand in the Local Court, District Court, Supreme Court, Federal Court and NSW Civil & Administrative Tribunal (formerly Consumer Trader & Tenancy Tribunal) then contact our office for advice.

What should I do if I am owed money or have a dispute with someone or a company?

We are able to provide you with competent, diligent and practical advice as to your alternatives which may include the implementation of dispute resolution and/or the commencement of proceedings in the relevant jurisdiction.

What should I do if I am owed money?

In the event that you are owed money it will depend upon the debtor’s entity and circumstances surrounding the debt to determine how the debt should and can be recovered. We can advise you in relation to your rights and the alternative procedures for recoveries of your monies.